Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

Don't ever let me go

Please forgive all my pride and arrogance
forgive me for all my fleshly desire
take me close take me closer before Your throne of grace and love

Forgive me for not paying attention
the desire of Your heart ooh myLord
My Dad and King pleasebring me back to You
Draw me closer to ince again

Never let me go astraight from You
never let me walk away from Your Grace
Do not allow me to fade away from Your throne of grace and love
blend me deep into Your sanctuary
hold me as a seal of love in Your hear
deep in Your presence in Your sanctuary
in Your warm embrace at Your presence is my life

Lord was away my fatigue dust my heart and my coldness
restore quicken my body my soul and spirit
consume my fleshly desire let all Your dreams become my dream
before Your Throne of Grace and love i cried out

http://generasipenuntas.com/songfile/01DontEverLetMeGo.mp3

http://generasipenuntas.com/song/detail/56

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Followers